If you want to:
- obtain information about an agency's right to information or privacy practices
- obtain information from an agency
- lodge a formal access application with a public sector agency or Minister
- find out about an access application you have made to a particular agency
- find out more about how an agency protects and uses personal information
- ask about making a privacy complaint.
Please contact the RTI and Privacy Unit in that government agency. You can find a list of contacts here.
For other general information or enquiries about Right to Information or Information Privacy please contact the Office of the Information Commissioner’s enquiries service on (07) 3234 7373.